What is the tuition due date for this term?

  • All important deadlines including tuition due dates are listed on the calendar.

When will I receive a bill/invoice?

  • Current account balance and information is available online through eServices under Bills and Payment.

Why do I need to maintain a current mailing address and email address?

  • The BankMobile Refund Selection kit, balance due notices and tax information (unless consent for electronic delivery has been provided through eServices) are mailed to the student's permanent address.
  • Payment deadline reminders and other college informational announcements are emailed.
  • Address updates need to be made through eServices by choosing Account Management, Address Info and Permanent Edit for the mailing address and Demographic Info for email address.

What's the BankMobile Refund Selection kit for?

  • This kit allows students to make a choice on how to receive funds from the college. Visit RefundSelection.com to make your refund preference.
  • This includes Financial Aid overages, tuition refunds (dependent on original payment method) and work study/student worker paychecks.
  • The options available are:
    • Electronic deposit to another account: Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
    • Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account: If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
  • Please refer to the BankMobile website for more information.

Why do I have a hold on my account preventing me from registration?

  • Login to eServices; choose Dashboard and any holds will be listed including what is impacted.
  • Students who fail to meet financial obligations are prevented from registering for future terms, obtaining an official transcript or graduating.

My class registration was cancelled for non-payment. How do I get back into my classes?

  • If the cancellation occurs during the drop/add period you may register if there is space available.
  • After the drop/add period, contact Advising for available options.

I just registered for a course after the second week of the semester. If I don’t pay, will I be dropped for non-payment?

  • No, we do not drop for non-payment for students registering after the 5th day of the term. You are responsible for the cost of the class or to drop in accordance with the refund policy. 
  • You will be billed, and late fees may be assessed if payment is not made by the due dates listed on your bill.

I've dropped a class during the refund period. How will I get my refund?

  • Tuition refunds are processed approximately two to three weeks after the drop or total withdraw has occurred.
  • If tuition is paid online with a credit or debit card, the refund will be processed to that card.
  • If tuition is paid in person (at the Accounting & Fees window) with a credit or debit card, the cardholder must present the original receipts and card in order for the refund to be processed back to the card.
    • If the cardholder does not come in person, the refund will be processed to BankMobile and disbursed according to the selected refund preference.
  • If tuition is paid online with an e-check, in person with check or cash or thru the Nelnet payment plan, the refund will be processed to BankMobile and disbursed according to the selected refund preference.
  • If tuition is paid by a 3rd Party Payee or Financial Aid, the account will be reviewed and if there is a refund due to the student it will be processed to BankMobile and disbursed according to the selected refund preference.

How do a get a copy of my 1098-T tax form?

  • Login to eServices; choose Bills and Payment and 1098-T Tax Form.
    • The option to consent to receive tax forms electronically will be given if you have not done so in the past. Each calendar year that you have available tax forms will be listed once consent is provided.
  • Tax Form 1098-T is the actual tax form.
  • When tax forms are verified and ready for release each year, students are notified of their availability via email. The forms will be available by January 31.

I'm a student worker. Where do I find my paycheck information and W-2 Tax Form?

  • Login to eServices; choose Student Employment.
  • Select Earning to view each pay periods information.
  • Select W-2 Tax Form to view or download your form.
    • Tax forms are available online only if you electronically consent to receive them.

I need a copy of an invoice that shows my payment and classes for the semester. Is that available online?

  • Login to eServices; choose Bills and Payment and Account Detail. Select the PDF icon next to the term. This is the same invoice available at the Accounting & Fees office.
  • An unofficial transcript is also available online by choosing Grades and Transcripts and Academic Record.

How do I allow my parent, spouse, relative or someone else access to my private information?

  • The student must complete a Release of Private Educational Data available here located under Student Concerns or Issues and submit the completed form to Records & Registration.
  • The Accounting & Fees staff cannot discuss a student's account with anyone other than the student without a current release on file.

My past due account was turned over to a collection agency but I need to have the hold removed from my account quickly. What can I do?

  • Contact the collection agency for your current balance including the collection fees.
  • Go to the collection agency directly to pay in full with secure funds (cash, money order or cashier's check).
  • Bring the receipt showing payment in full with secure funds to the Accounting & Fees office to have the hold removed from your account.
    • If payment is made by any other method except secure funds, the hold will not be removed from your account until payment in full is received from the collection agency.

Where would I find previous year tuition rates?